Alex and Ani Because I am a Girl Charm Bangle Bracelet - Rafaelian Gold Finish

If You search Alex and Ani Bracelets then Alex and Ani Because I am a Girl Charm Bangle Bracelet - Rafaelian Gold Finish is best choice, Buy it now for Price is 28.00
Empowerment Positivity Charm Because I am a girl, I am born to nurture
I am born to love
I am instinctual and perfectly in tune with nature
I am born to achieve
I am capable
I am brave
I am born to inspire others and I am a blessing to the world
Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's Expandable Wire Bangle in a Rafaelian Gold Finish
Throughout 2013, 20% of all sales, with a minimum donation of $5,000, from the Because I am a Girl Charm will go to Plan International USA's because I am a Girl initiative, a movement to lift four million girls in the developing world out of poverty
Designed to wear alone, or to layer for a customized look, Alex and Anis patented Expandable Wire Bangle allows the wearer to adjust the bangle for a perfect fit
Each bangle is adjustable down to two inches in diameter and expand to about three and a half inches in diameter
The average circumference (when they are delivered) is about seven and a half inches
Alex and Ani Style #: CBD12BGRG

Related Product Alex and Ani Because I am a Girl Charm Bangle Bracelet - Rafaelian Gold Finish
Precious Initial Q Charm Bracelet

Sterling silver bracelet with engraved charm detail * Expandable **Measurements:** 2 expandable to 3.5 in diameter
1 charm drop
Price : 69.00

Alex and Ani Skeleton Key Pull Chain Bracelet - Sterling Silver

Power Choice Liberation Keys unlock doors, revealing secrets and treasures within
A symbol of authority, keys represent the freedom to come and go without hindrance
Wear the key to unlock the secret places in your being
There you will find your most valuable treasures
The Precious Metals Collection showcases sterling silver and gold plated pieces to be cherished for a lifetime
Products are crafted with .925 sterling silver
Alex and Ani Style #: PC14SPB07S
Price : 68.00

Alex and Ani Initial T Charm Bangle Bracelet - Rafaelian Gold Finish

Personal Timeless Distinctive Personalize your jewelry with initials! Choose your own or give a personal gift to someone you love
Each charm is beautifully stamped with script letters creating an elegant and classic look
Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's Expandable Wire Bangle in a Rafaelian Gold Finish
Designed to wear alone, or to layer for a customized look, Alex and Anis patented Expandable Wire Bangle allows the wearer to adjust the bangle for a perfect fit
Each bangle is adjustable down to two inches in diameter and expand to about three and a half inches in diameter
The average circumference (when they are delivered) is about seven and a half inches
Alex and Ani Style #: A13EB14TG
Price : 28.00

Alex and Ani Initial J Charm Bangle Bracelet - Rafaelian Silver Finish

Personal Timeless Distinctive Personalize your jewelry with initials! Choose your own or give a personal gift to someone you love
Each charm is beautifully stamped with script letters creating an elegant and classic look
Each charm hangs from Alex and Ani's Expandable Wire Bangle in a Rafaelian Silver Finish
Designed to wear alone, or to layer for a customized look, Alex and Anis patented Expandable Wire Bangle allows the wearer to adjust the bangle for a perfect fit
Each bangle is adjustable down to two inches in diameter and expand to about three and a half inches in diameter
The average circumference (when they are delivered) is about seven and a half inches
Alex and Ani Style #: A13EB14JS
Price : 28.00
